"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of those that bring glad tidings of good things, and that say unto Zion: Behold, thy God reigneth! As the dews of Carmel, so shall the knowledge of God descend upon them!" ---D&C 128:19

Friday, September 5, 2014

Hey!

Hey you guys!! They are giving me ten minutes to let you know that I'm alive! It's been overwhelming! The schedule is jam packed. We have very little time to ourselves. My P-Day is on Wednesday, which is nice cause it'll split the week. So expect a longer email then. I wrote a letter that goes into more detail about what it was like first day and who my companions are, what I need, stuff like that. As soon as I get the chance to get some stamps at the bookstore here I'll send it. Love you guys so much! Missing you!
Love, Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment