"How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of those that bring glad tidings of good things, and that say unto Zion: Behold, thy God reigneth! As the dews of Carmel, so shall the knowledge of God descend upon them!" ---D&C 128:19

Monday, April 13, 2015

Thank You!





Hey everyone! So this week had a lot of ups and downs. Highlight of the week was Saturday haha. We had all of our appointments fall through the morning of because for some reason everyone wanted to go to a parade in the city. We only saw two people that day. We have been trying to help a sister in the branch with institute. She gives good lessons. But on average there are only two or three people each week. It's kinda sad, if that were me it'd be tough to feel like I was magnifying my calling. So we went to institute Saturday evening. At the end of the lesson we were waiting for a bus, and after ten minutes none came. (We usually wait a minute or two) So, we ended up walking home. It took about an hour. I wasn't mad, I just had to laugh at it.
There were some positive things though. We met a girl named "M" who we had met last week and finally had our first appointment this week. In between our meeting she had read 14 chapters out of the Book of Mormon. Which does not happen very often. We also taught a less-active named "SA" She knows the doctrine well and she is really cool. She speaks English too and she wants to become an English teacher. Should be fun to keep teaching her.
We also had one of our investigators come to church for the first time. His name is "D."I think he enjoyed church, second hour was just him and the gospel principles teacher. I'll let you know how it goes with him this coming week. He really likes the Book of Mormon.
Dad, to answer your question, none of those brands are here. The best brands are called Giant,and Gazelle. They are basically like beach cruisers. Nothing fancy here haha. I have no idea where I would go. I honestly could go anywhere with anyone after this transfer. Mom, I got the package thank you so much. Please tell everyone thank you! It was awesome to get everyones cards and letters. I love hearing from everyone. Im sorry I can't email everyone every week. It is just impossible. (Remind them that the letter I send to you and Dad is meant for everyone.)I shared the cadbury eggs with the zone and they really liked it. The only request I'll make is new razor heads in the next package, I'm down to two.
Love you guys!
Have an awesome week!
Elder Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment